Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Gay Bar Hell

I am never going to another non-Retro London gay bar ever again. Was at the Duke Of Wellington tonight for David T's delayed birthday drinks. Now this is a place which, despite being in Soho, is considered quite down to earth, a pub rather than a bar and generally a respite from the more pretentious elements of the London West End gay scene. Nevertheless, I thought it was vile, it was packed with people I would like to see punished by imprisonment in a room with Pete Burns, the music was typical appalling disco crap and I was relieved when the birthday people decided it was time for them to leave for XXL and I could go home and prepare for.....

...NUN FUN SUNDAY and the return of DJ Dogdriller for one night only !!!! To be continued.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

If yuo think the welly is bad, you should try the Village, or god forbid 79CXR.

Sun Jan 29, 12:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home