Monday, October 10, 2005

Lotus Eating


Today is the start of my week off work, so I decided to use all my free time wisely by having a long lie-in this morning, finally rising at 9am which is 3 hours later than on my normal Monday morning. Then pottered around for a bit, put some laundry in the washing machine before crawling back to bed for a lie-down at 10.30 after the strain of being up for a whole 90 minutes got too much for me. I have however been forced to rise again as it is now lunchtime and this afternoon I intend to drag myself to the gym to see if I can wake up properly. I am trying to come up with a plan so I can live like this for always rather than just this week, with little success so far.

Scored 52/70 in the BBC's latest Test The Nation quiz, the theme of which is "Know Your English". This is reasonably above the national average which seems to be about 43 from looking at the full results analysis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

You lazy lard arse.

Mon Oct 10, 10:54:00 pm  
Blogger Dogdriller said...

I'm on HOLIDAY.

Tue Oct 11, 09:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home